Tuesday, June 12, 2012

The Kindred in Blue & White Show







The show is up!
Thank you to everyone who was able to make it to the opening night- it was so lovely to meet you all. The work all looked so beautiful together at Bookhou! The best part was unpacking everything and both Krystal and I being so excited about each others' work.  I couldn't have been more pleased with how it all came together.  Since the show is all about a shared kindred spirit, we displayed it just this way- with a bit of Krystal's work, and then a bit of my work- side by side in small groupings.  It all looked so pretty together- I'm really glad we were able to take the opportunity to create this show.

These photos were taken by Arounna at Bookhou.  Arounna and John have such a fabulous shop and home- their work is so stunning too.  I managed to bring home some pieces I had been admiring for quite some time, although it was hard to choose.  They are really such a talented pair.  And of course, their children are absolutely beautiful!

There was a bit of talk about some 'Kindred' work being available online, but we will be sure to post this if it is going to happen.  There are a few more photos on my blog if you are interested!

1 comment:

  1. It looks beautiful, guys. I wish I could come to see it in person... Alas, as I am far, far away, I cannot. So thanks for posting these pics! :)

    ReplyDelete